101 Collections party Terms & Conditions
101 Collections party and 101 Cotillones express cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our products and services. Your personal data includes information such as: name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address, other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
What information do we collect?
We collect information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilize our products and services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- create an account or purchase any of our products and services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
- request assistance from our award-winning customer support team (ex: phone number);
- complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email); or
- participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
However, we also collect additional information when delivering our products and services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious to you, so we wanted to highlight and explain below a bit more about what these might be (as they vary from time to time) and how they work:
- Account related information is collected in association with your use of our products and services, such as account number, purchases, when products renew or expire, information requests, and customer service requests and notes or details explaining what you asked for and how we responded.
- Cookies and similar technologies on our websites and our mobile applications allow us to track your browsing behavior, links clicked, items purchased, your device type, and to collect various data, including analytics, about how you use and interact with our products and services. This allows us to provide you with more relevant product offerings, a better experience on our sites and mobile applications, and to collect, analyze and improve the performance of our Services. We may also collect your location (IP address) so that we can personalize our products and services. For additional information, and to learn how to manage the technologies we utilize, please visit our cookies policy.
- Data about Usage of products and services is automatically collected when you use and interact with our products and services, including metadata, log files, cookie/device IDs, page load time, server response time, and approximate location information to measure website performance and improve our systems, including optimizing DNS resolution, network routing and server configurations. Specifically, interactions with the features, content and links (including those of third-parties, such as social media plugins) contained within the products and services, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the products and services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and error data is collected.
- Supplemented Data may be received about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in which case we may combine this data with information we already have about you so that we can update, expand and analyze the accuracy of our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How we utilize information.
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that (1) for which we have been given permission, (2) as necessary to deliver the products and services you purchase or interact with, or (3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These uses include:
Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing the products and services we provide to you. We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our products and services. We utilize this information to:
- Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our products and services (again, including our websites and mobile applications)
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the products and services.
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems.
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the products and services.
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services and what products and services are most relevant to you.
Often, much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use our products and services, and is not linked to any personal data, but to the extent it is itself personal data, or is linked or linkable to personal data, we treat it accordingly.
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own products and services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Processing credit card payments.
- Serving advertisements.
- Conducting contests or surveys.
- Performing analysis of our products and services and customers demographics
- Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery
- Customer relationship management
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the products and services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).
We may also share your information with third parties for the purpose of facilitating/allowing a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of our assets, in which case the acquiring company may continue to utilize your data in the manner for which it was provided and intended.
Transfer of personal data abroad
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
We use multiple web analytics tools provided by service partners such as Google Analytics, MixPanel and Singular to collect information about how you interact with our website or mobile applications, including what pages you visit, what site you visited prior to visiting our website, how much time you spend on each page, what operating system and web browser you use and network and IP information. We use the information provided by these tools to improve our products and/or services. These tools place persistent cookies in your browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website. Each cookie cannot be used by anyone other than the service provider (ex: Google for Google Analytics). The information collected from the cookie may be transmitted to and stored by these service partners on servers in a country other than the country in which you reside. Though information collected does not include personal data such as name, address, billing information, etc., the information collected is used and shared by these service providers in accordance with their individual privacy policies. You can control the technologies we use by managing your settings through our cookies policy, or by utilizing settings in your browser or third-party tools
2. Intellectual Property.
101 Collections Party and 101 Cotillones express llc. All content on this website, including, without limitation, the text, graphics, website design, icons, and images, is the property of or licensed to 101 Cotillones express, llc. and 101 Collections Party owns or licenses the copyrights and trade dress rights in the content, the selection, arrangement and compilation thereof. 101 Cotillones express, llc. and 101 Collections Party grants you a limited license to make personal use of this website. The license permits you to download and save a single copy of pages on this website for your own personal and non-commercial use, but any other reproduction, copying, modification, redistribution, or republication of any of the content of this website in any manner without the express written consent of 101 Cotillones express, llc. and 101 Collections Party is strictly prohibited. You are also prohibited from using this website or any content for any resale or commercial purpose or any exploitation of any part of the content of this website for the benefit of any other merchant.
3. Acceptance and Delivery.
We shall not be responsible for any delay in our performance beyond our control or beyond the control of our suppliers. The parties agree that, unless otherwise agreed to in writing and signed by both parties, shipping dates are approximate and that time is not of the essence. All orders by you constitute offers to purchase which are subject to acceptance or rejection by us in Miami, Florida and any contract for the sale of goods by us is formed and performed in Florida. Our acceptance of any order from you is expressly conditional upon your assent to the terms and conditions set forth herein and we expressly limits our acceptance of your order to such terms and conditions and any additional or different terms proposed by you, whether oral, written or electronic are expressly rejected. Notwithstanding any other quoted delivery time, we shall ship merchandise ordered by you within 180 days or cancel the order for such merchandise. Unless and until you cancel an order, you consent to the backorder or delay in shipping of merchandise of up to 180 days.
4. Payment Terms.
Payment terms shall be governed by the terms on the face of this order or invoice and the credit terms extended by us, if any. Any such credit terms may be revoked by us at any time. Payment shall be due and payable on the date so specified. Past due balances remaining unpaid will be subject to a delinquency charge at the rate of 1½ percent per month or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less; and you shall pay all our costs of collection of past due amounts, including but not limited to attorney fees and court costs. If credit terms are extended to you, you hereby grant a security interest in the merchandise purchased by you and all proceeds from the sale or disposition of such merchandise and appoint us as your attorney-in-fact to execute on your behalf any Uniform Commercial Code financing statements we deem reasonably necessary to perfect our security interest. You agree to pay $40.00 per check on all returned or insufficient funds checks. We agree and acknowledge that you tender payment for each order and we are authorized to charge your credit card or other charge account (whether we are or a third party is the creditor) only as of the day we ship the order and only in respect to the merchandise shipped. We have no authorization or right to payment prior to the day we ship the merchandise ordered by you.
5. Warranty and Risk of Loss.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase and we will do everything possible to make the item (s) you receive much better than you dreamed of and if we do not, we will do our best to help you be happy.
Special items such as crowns, hats, mini hats, tiaras, helmets and masks are entitled to be refunded or returned according to the complaint. If an item is not satisfactory, a written explanation is needed before the item is considered for a refund. If the article was made according to the choice, selection and specifications of the client the article will not have exchanges, neither refunds nor returns.
Our party set or collections are personalized either in the number of items according to the specifications given in the purchase order and by the selected theme, which implies the hand-crafting of certain items and the preparation and customization of it; these products are not allowed changes, neither refunds nor returns.
All refunds, returns or exchanges of hand-made items will be considered and decided according to the complaint or case. If an item is not satisfactory, a written explanation is needed before the item is considered for a refund. The time to make the request will be one (1) day after receipt of the product and the two (2) next days to be placed for shipmen.
Custom orders. We love being able to create unique and personalized items for our clients. If you are looking to buy a custom made and tailor made item, contact us at email@example.com and we can chat about what you are looking for.
Please keep in mind that when a custom article is made, it may take an additional time to the standard to find the best ideas and the best materials to make your article that meets your fantasy. Please consider more time in the production and delivery of your personalized orders. Custom items have no changes, no refunds or returns.
Refunds, returns or exchanges will exclude shipping and handling charges.
There is no guarantee of resolution, but we will do our best to help you.
At our discretion, we may charge a restocking fee, not to exceed twenty-five percent (25%) for returned merchandise. Title to the merchandise passes to you at and you bear all risk of loss from the time the merchandise is loaded onto common carrier to be shipped to you, regardless of whether we pay freight.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY APPROVALS, CHARACTERISTICS, CERTIFICATIONS, INGREDIENTS, BENEFITS, USES, STANDARDS, QUALITY OR GRADE OF ANY MERCHANDISE, OR ARISING BY CUSTOM OR TRADE USAGE AND, SPECIFICALLY, MAKE NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANDISE ARE HEREBY SUPERCEDED, EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. THE EXPRESS WARRANTY CONTAINED IN THIS CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY US AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME IN ADVANCE. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU
6. Product Descriptions.
We periodically add, change, modify and update out the website, including without limitation these Terms and Conditions. We try to be as accurate as possible, but make no warranties or representations that (a) the content, including product descriptions, prices and depictions, are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, (b) any merchandise has any particular approvals, certifications, characteristics, uses, ingredients, or benefits, or (c) any merchandise is of or meets any particular standard, certification, quality or grade, we assume no liability with respect to any of the forgoing.
7. Nonwaiver of Defaults.
Each shipment made under any order shall be treated as a separate transaction, but in the event of any default by you, we may decline to make further shipments without in any way affecting our rights under such order. If, despite a default by you, we elect to continue to make shipments, or accept further orders from you, such action(s) shall not constitute a waiver of any default by you, or in any way affect our legal or equitable remedies for any such default, or of any default at any prior or subsequent time. Any refund, credit, gift certificate or discount due you may be offset against amounts owed to us.
8. Dispute Resolution.
9. Personalized Product
If the order includes personalization of product or the printing or other reproduction of trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, messages or business symbols (Marks), you hereby grant to us the non-exclusive right and license to use such Marks on the products and to cause the products to be produced with the Marks. You further grant permission and consent to our use of a photograph or other likeness of the finished products for purposes of advertising or promoting our business relating to such personalization production work and merchandise sales. We shall have no right, title or other interest in the Marks except as expressly granted herein. You represent and warrant that you own the Marks and are authorized to license the Marks to us. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us from any loss, liability, damage, claims, demands, actions, costs or expense of any nature (including attorney fees) arising out of or in any manner connected with your or our use of the Marks. We reserve the right to reject or rescind any order for personalized product in our sole discretion.
10. Compliance with Laws and Indemnification
You agree to provide us with written notice prior to placing any order if you intend to distribute any product into the state of California and acknowledge and agree that any such distribution of product into the state of California may require appropriate Proposition 65 (Title 22 of the California Code of Regulations) warning labels. If you fail to provide such notice or fail to provide appropriate Proposition 65 warnings and distribute any product into the state of California, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liability and expenses (including attorney fees) arising out of any alleged Proposition 65 violations. In addition, if you intend to resell, distribute or export any product, you agree to bear all responsibility for compliance with the laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction in which the product is resold or to which the product is distributed or exported, and you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liability, fines, penalties and expenses (including attorney fees) arising out of any such resale, distribution or exportation
11. Electronic Communications.
WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER, SEND US EMAILS OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH US ELECTRONICALLY AND CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM US ELECTRONICALLY. WE MAY COMMUNICATE WITH YOU BY TELEPHONE, EMAIL, TEXT, FACSIMILE, SOCIAL MEDIA OR BY POSTING NOTICES ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO RECEIVE ANY SUCH COMMUNICATIONS AND AUTHORIZE US TO DELIVER OR CAUSE TO BE DELIVERED ADVERTISEMENTS OR TELEPHONE MESSAGES USING AUTOMATIC DIALING SYSTEMS OR PRERECORDED VOICE TO THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS YOU PROVIDE, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIMS BASED ON SUCH COMMUNICATIONS. YOU AGREE THAT ALL NOTICES, DISCLOSURES, AGREEMENTS OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS WE PROVIDE ELECTRONICALLY SATISFY ANY LEGAL REQUIREMENT THAT SUCH COMMUNICATIONS BE IN WRITING.
12. International Trade
If you are purchasing merchandise for delivery or importation to a country other than the United States, you are solely responsible for and will comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and treaties of the United States and the jurisdiction of the destination of the merchandise in connection with the transportation, exportation, importation, delivery, distribution and resale of the merchandise. You are also solely responsible for and shall obtain all certifications, declarations, accreditations, registrations, tests, licenses, permits, inspections, or similar requirements of any jurisdiction of the destination of the merchandise and shall bear all costs and expenses related thereto and shall bear all costs and expenses relating to any taxes, duties, levees, or assessments associated with the transportation, exportation, and importation of the merchandise. We make no representations or warranties with respect to the foregoing or that the merchandise is suitable for or will comply with applicable laws of any jurisdiction.
13. User-Generated Content
You understand and agree that we do not necessarily pre-screen or monitor any user Content but may prescreen, monitor or review after initial posting user Content for a variety of reasons, including, without limitation, compliance with these terms. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Content that violates these terms, but we do not regularly review posted Content
(b) Copyright Infringement Notification Procedure. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send our Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information:
- (i) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- ii) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our website;
- (iii) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- (vi) your physical or electronic signature.
By submitting a copyright infringement notice, you acknowledge and agree that we may forward your copyright infringement notice and any related communications to any users who posted the material identified in such notice.
Please do not send notices or inquiries unrelated to alleged copyright infringement.
(c) Counter-Notification Process. If you believe that your Content, or Content for which you have the authorization from the copyright owner or the copyright owners agent, has been removed due to a copyright infringement notice we received in error, you may send us a counter-notification directed to the Copyright Agent listed above. Your counter-notification must be in writing and include the following information:
- (i) your physical or electronic signature;
- (ii) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the material previously appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- (iii) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- (iv) your name, address, and telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the District of Nebraska, and agree to accept service of process from the person who submitted the original copyright infringement notice that resulted in your user Content being removed (or an agent of such person) in the event he or she elects to file suit.
By submitting a counter-notification, you acknowledge and agree that we may forward your counter-notification and any related communications to the person who submitted the original copyright infringement notice that resulted in the removal of your user Content or to other third parties.
No amendment, modification or addition to these terms and conditions shall be binding unless expressly agreed to in writing and signed by us. These terms and conditions shall be binding upon you, your permitted successors and assigns, and shall inure to the benefit of us. Any waiver by us of any part herein shall not constitute a waiver of any other part. These terms and conditions shall be construed under and governed by the substantive laws and not the choice of law rules of the state of Florida. You consent to and agree that any state or federal court in Miami Dade County, Florida shall have personal and subject matter jurisdiction over you and this Agreement; that Florida has the most significant contacts with this Agreement, to the exclusion of any other state; and that any legal dispute brought by either you or us relating to this Agreement will be instituted in Miami Dade County, Florida. You expressly consent and agree to receive communications regarding any order or transaction from us by electronic mail and facsimile.